Fondue is a ubiquitous staple of Swiss culture, matched only by neutrality, multiuse pocketknives, and the world’s most easy-to-draw cheese. Go for a dip with this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
- $44 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (Up to $88 Value)<p>
- $44 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Friday and Saturday (Up to $88 Value)<p>
Each dinner includes:
- Two salads (a $6 value each)
- One shared fondue entree with teriyaki sirloin, white shrimp, ravioli, and chicken breast (a $44 value)
- Choice of cooking style, such as the coq au vin’s spice-infused burgundy wine or court bouillon’s vegetable broth (a $6 value)
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $13 value each)<p>
The Melting Pot
Although steak, seafood, salads, and wines share the spotlight, it's the fondue pot that transforms the dining experience at The Melting Pot into an interactive one. Bubbling at the center of the table, steel cauldrons steam with cheese blends such as aged cheddar and lager beer, or fontina, butterkase, and buttermilk blue. Diners spear slices of granny smith apples, artisan breads, and veggies before dipping them into the thick, creamy cheese. Although a wine and cheese fondue pairing may suit the evening on its own, a fresh salad followed by lobster and steak turns the experience into a three-course event. Continue the dipping feast by adding one of nine velvety chocolate fondues; diners can gather around the table to dunk strawberries, marshmallows, or chunks of cheesecake.