All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Group dining is an easy way to socialize and to encourage friends to accept the mouth growing on your back. Show off party tricks with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, valid Saturday (up to a $91.60 value)
- $50 for a fondue dinner for two, Sunday–Friday (up to a $91.60 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, valid Saturday (up to a $183.20 value)
- $90 for a fondue dinner for four, Sunday–Friday (up to a $183.20 value)<p>
Each meal includes the following per person:
- Gooey cheese fondue (up to an $8.95 value)
- Salad (up to a $6.95 value)
- Fondue by You (up to a $19.95 value), which includes a selection of three entrees such as filet mignon, salmon, white shrimp, chicken, and ravioli, along with seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces
- One glass of wine, beer, sangria, or specialty non-alcoholic cocktail (up to a $9.95 value) <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 1 addl as a gift. Limit 1/table. Valid only at listed White Plains location. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic drink. Not valid on Father's Day, Fourth of July, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Valentine's Day, or Mother's Day. Not valid with any other special or promotion. Extra fee applies for the lobster tail. Must purchase 1 food item. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Melting Pot
At The Melting Pot, groups gather around bubbling cauldrons and dip chunks of bread and produce into molten cheese blended with sherry, lager, or dijon mustard. The cheese pairs well with a wine list, which was recognized by Wine Spectator with an Award of Excellence for the years 2008–2010. For heartier meals, diners cook meat and seafood in pots of hot oil or burgundy before tackling the chocolate fondue. They dunk morsels of cake or brownies into chocolate blended with peanut butter or sweet liqueurs for an ending to a meal that’s more decadent than riding home in a limousine lined with mink.