What You Get
- $19 for $30 worth of food and drink for two
- $38 for $60 worth of food and drink for four
- Click here to see all the menus.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Buy & Book” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The cool, dark confines of the Mermaid are a shelter from the sun-drenched sand just beyond its doors, even before bartenders pour out cold beers. Guests lounging in its black-leather booths chow down on foods from popcorn shrimp to filet mignon, or linger sipping classic cocktails and fruity tiki drinks. Enormous front windows offer views of the action on the beach.
Surf or Turf?
Pick a side of the Mermaid's extensive menu:
|Fresh Seafood Dishes||Tender, Juicy Meats|
|Baja-style fish tacos||Grilled filet mignon with bernaise sauce|
|One pound of crab legs||Pan-roasted, bone-in pork chop with apple chutney|
|Beer-battered fish and chips with homemade coleslaw||8-ounce Angus beef burger with spicy thousand island dressing|
A Peek Inside
In terms of decor, The Mermaid keeps it simple. Recent renovations have softened the lighting without erasing the bar-restaurant's laid-back, dive-y charm. Blown-up black-and-white photographs of surfers smile out over diners in the front part of the dining room, while horseshoe-shaped booths ring red pool tables tucked in back of the bar.