Choose from Four Options
- $13 for a day pass for one person ($25 value)
- $25 for a day pass for two people ($50 value)
- $18 for a multi-day pass for one person ($40 value)
- $35 for a multi-day pass for two people ($80 value)
- $25 for a fair pass for one person ($60 value)
- $50 for a fair pass for two people ($120 value)
Works from more than five dozen galleries fill the glamorous Deauville Beach Resort, open daily at 11 a.m. from Wednesday, December 3, to Sunday, December 7. A fair pass is valid for all days, as well as for the Miami Project & Art on Paper event, which takes place during the December 1 preview from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. It’s also valid for all public satellite projects and events.
The Miami Project
Spearheaded by Max Fishko and Jeffrey Wainhause—the minds behind the Art Market fairs in San Francisco, Houston, and the Hamptons—The Miami Project is a event that celebrates rising and established artists from around the world. The gathered galleries display and sell paintings, sculptures, photographs, and photographed paintings, creating a temporary museum of international contemporary art.