All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Some things you just don’t want to miss, like a concert by your favorite band or the part of the news where they say why they’re showing your picture. Don’t miss a beat with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Miami Reggae Festival
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Peacock Park
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Kids aged 12 and under get in free.<p>
- $26 for general admission (up to a $53 value)
- $44 for VIP admission, which includes access to the VIP/Media Lounge (up to an $85 value)<p>
Miami Reggae Festival
- Who’s headlining: Stephen “Ragga” Marley, son of who you’d think
- Year of his first recording: 1979, when he appeared on “Children Playing in the Streets” with his brother Ziggy
- His age at the time: 6
- Year of his most recent release: 2012, with Revelation, Pt. 1: The Root of Life
- Number of Grammys he’s won: enough to keep his pet octopus fully occupied
- Who else is playing: Tiken Jah Fakoly, Cultura Profética, Natiruts, Midnite, Gondwana, Black Slate, Carroll Thompson, Bachaco, and Causion
- Nations represented: Jamaica, Ivory Coast, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Chile, United Kingdom, Venezuela, Antigua
- How Miami Reggae Festival helps the world: through a food drive for We the People, Feed the People, and by supporting the youth non-profit TECHO<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 23, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Peacock Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Rockers Movement's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 1PM. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.