All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 6, 2015
Reviewed January 15, 2015
Reviewed December 11, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for museum admission for two with audio guides ($30 value)
- $34 for museum admission for four with audio guides ($60 value)
The museum is currently showcasing over 30 paintings created by Sir Winston Churchhill, many of which have never been publicly displayed. The exhibit, The Art of Diplomacy: Winston Churchill and the Pursuit of Painting, highlights the little-known hobby of the leader, examining the impact his painting had on developing his political and diplomatic abilities.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must have smartphone to access audio guides. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Millennium Gate Museum
Housed inside a 100-foot-tall monumental arch, The Millennium Gate Museum is a dramatic reminder of Atlanta's oft-forgotten nickname, "The Gate City." Planted in the midst of bustling Atlantic Station in Midtown, the museum offers visitors a chance to slow down and be reminded of the rich history of their fair city. Through displays of artifacts and artwork, its exhibits preserve Atlanta's cultural heritage and broadcast its significance to the rest of the world.
- The Building: Rodney Mims Cook Jr., a champion of classical architecture, designed The Gate—as the arch is known—to mimic classic Roman triumphal arches; its base houses the 12,000-square-foot museum
- Eye Catcher: Three period rooms, all designed and decorated to be historically accurate, include the Coca-Cola mogul Thomas K. Glenn's 19th-century office, complete with a roll-top desk and antique typewriter
- Permanent Mainstay: In the 19th- and 20th-century galleries, photographs and artifacts teach visitors about the lives of families who helped shape Atlanta
- Don't Miss: In the 21st-century interactive gallery, a wave the hand allows guests to compare historic and modern images of Atlanta's landmarks to see how the city has evolved over 150 years