· Redeemed November 23, 2017
· Redeemed September 27, 2017
· Redeemed September 8, 2017
What You'll Get
- One 14’’ Specialty Pizza, Garlic Bread, and House Salad, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- $20 Value for Pizza and Drinks for Two or More, Valid Sunday–Thursday
- One 14’’ Specialty Pizza, Garlic Bread, and House Salad, Valid Any Day
- $20 Value for Pizza and Drinks for Two or More, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 60 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Milwaukee Pizza Company
The Milwaukee Pizza Company started in an apartment. Erik Burgos and Nick Smith wanted Milwaukee to have its own style of pizza—matching the ones from Chicago and New York. After a great deal of testing, the duo came up with the recipe for a thin, yet crispy and flaky frozen pizza and named it Milwaukee style.
Erik and Nick shared their creation with local bars for years, before they opened their own pizza boutique. Here, they make pizzas to order with in-house dough and sauces, and either serve them hot or sell them frozen for take and bake.