All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for one private 45-minute weight-loss and wellness coaching session ($60 value)
- $82 for three private 45-minute weight-loss and wellness coaching sessions ($180 value)
- $29 for four weeks of group weight-loss and wellness coaching ($60 value)
- $39 for six weeks of group weight-loss and wellness coaching ($90 value)
Green-Tea Extract: Metabolism Fuel
Though it won’t help you lose weight all by itself, green-tea extract has been shown to help immensely. Read on to learn more about the beneficial properties of green tea.
Whether served in a steaming cup or a concentrated capsule, green tea can imbue bodies with a variety of physical benefits. Made from the Camellia sinensis plant, green tea possesses four types of catechins, a variety of antioxidants also found in red wine and apple skins. One such catechin, epigallocatechin gallate, or EGCG, has been linked with weight loss in several studies, including a notable study posted in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. The studies found a possible link between the consumption of EGCG and the body’s ability to burn calories and oxidize fat, suggesting that EGCG could perform a substantial role in assisting typical weight-loss efforts such as diet and exercise. Some people also swear by green-tea extracts for its ability to help prevent inflammation and swelling, protect the cartilage between bones, lessen joint degeneration, and, some say, ward off various cancers.
- With 2–4% caffeine in a single cup, drinking green tea produces an energy spike comparable to showering in a tub of coffee.
- According to the New York Times, Americans drink nearly 10 billion servings of green tea each year.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only within 10 miles of zip code 48864. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Group class sessions are held on Tuesdays at 9:30am or 5:30pm at redemption location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.