A spa can be a refuge from the chaos of a busy life or from the chaos of a city slowly being overtaken by hyperintelligent children. Escape the madness with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$89 for a massage package for one (a $195 total value)
- Four-hands massage, with two therapists working simultaneously (a $165 value)
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session (a $30 value)<p>
$149 for a couples retreat for two (a $300 value)
- 60-minute couples massage in a private, candlelit room
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session
$99 for a Mona Lisa Day Spa experience for one (a $199 value)
- 60-minute massage with a therapeutic scalp treatment
- 60-minute aromatherapy facial
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session<p>
The Mona Lisa Day Spa & Salon
For an additional fee, guests at The Mona Lisa Day Spa & Salon can opt to slip into a hydrotherapy tub or watch their once shy pores open in an aromatherapy steam room before any service begins. As soothing music placates ears and soft lighting makes everyone look more attractive, the spa's team of expert aestheticians melds Western and Eastern techniques. Warm wax gently removes hair from the body, and Japanese-inspired body treatments incorporate cherry blossom, rice-powder exfoliation, and a reflexology massage. Facials purify and nourish skin with Eco-Cert organic plant-derived ingredients and European techniques, and cosmetic services, such as makeup application and eyelash extensions, further beautify bodies. The Mona Lisa also offers massage packages which also allow individuals or couples the chance to pamper themselves and enjoy a day of relaxation.