A spa can be a refuge from the chaos of a busy life or from the chaos of a city slowly being overtaken by hyperintelligent children. Escape the madness with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$89 for a massage package for one (a $195 total value)
- Four-hands massage, with two therapists working simultaneously (a $165 value)
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session (a $30 value)<p>
$149 for a couples retreat for two (a $300 value)
- 60-minute couples massage in a private, candlelit room
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session
$99 for a Mona Lisa Day Spa experience for one (a $199 value)
- 60-minute massage with a therapeutic scalp treatment
- 60-minute aromatherapy facial
- 60-minute hydrotherapy-and-aromatherapy session<p>
The Mona Lisa Day Spa and Nail Boutique
For an additional fee, guests at The Mona Lisa Day Spa and Nail Boutique can opt to slip into the Hydrotherapy room, loosening tight muscles or watch their once shy pores open in an Aromatherapy steam room before any service begins. As soothing music placates ears and soft lighting makes everyone look more attractive, the spa's team of expert aestheticians melds Western and Eastern techniques when providing relaxing, cleansing facials. Warm wax gently removes hair from the body, and Japanese-inspired body treatments invigorate and replenish the skin with a sea salt and sugar exfoliation.The Mona Lisa also offers indoor and outdoor massage packages which also allow individuals or couples the chance to pamper themselves and enjoy a day of relaxation.