- $700 for the first month of a four- or six-month lease for a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment at The Morgan at Loyola Station ($1,400 value)
- View the floor plans for unit numbers ending in 6-9 and unit numbers ending in 10-12
- View the full list of amenities
- All application, move-in, and pet fees waived
- No security deposit required, with approved credit<p>
Discount for the first month only. The remainder of the lease will be for the full rental price.<p>
The Morgan at Loyola Station
Located just off the Red Line, The Morgan at Loyola Station gives its tenants a pet-friendly home within steps of the lakefront and Loyola University. Studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom units range up to 1,225 square feet in size, with private balconies or terraces attached to each unit. Built-in Energy Star washers and dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, and garbage disposals also come with each unit—and match the sleek finishes of granite countertops, maple cabinetry, and eco-friendly marmoleum flooring.
The amenities continue throughout the building, from the parking garage to the rooftop garden’s common fireplace. An in-building fitness center helps residents stay healthy, while free Wi-Fi in the common areas and fresh coffee in the lobby keep them wired in all senses. An on-site team of managers and maintenance technicians can respond quickly to emergencies or calmly tell the poltergeist that the person he’s really mad at is himself.