An EPA-approved solution is sprayed on trees, shrubs and other foliage kills existing mosquitoes and prevents their return for up to 21 days
About This Deal
- Only valid within listed service areas.
- Only available in the Central Kentucky area
#####The Mosquito Authority’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Specialists ensure their hands are washed between visits.
- Specialists will avoid shaking hands with clients.
- To prevent the risk of infection, specialists will maintain a minimum distance of six feet from the clients.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check The Mosquito Authority’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About The Mosquito Authority
The Mosquito Authority keeps skeeters at bay through services such as barrier sprays, misting systems, and special event sprays. During these treatments, exterminators apply an EPA-approved solution to exterior foliage including trees, shrubs, and magic beanstalks, which not only eradicates all current mosquitoes but also prevents new ones from stopping by for up to 21 days. While clearly harmful to mosquitoes, the solution is so focused that it won't cause harm to pets or children.