All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed May 14, 2018
· Reviewed May 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $89 for a three-lap autocross experience in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $119 for a three-lap autocross experience in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($579 value)
- $119 for a three-lap autocross experience in a Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $149 for a three-lap autocross experience in a Ferrari F430 with video ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place at Desert Sky Mall on November 7:
- Ferrari 360 Modena: 395 hp engine, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Lamborghini Gallardo: 493 hp engine, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Ferrari F430: 483 hp engine, 0–60 mph in 3.6 seconds
In the span of 90 minutes, groups of auto enthusiasts peel around the course in a sleek Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari F430, or Lamborghini Gallardo. Students spend 15 minutes absorbing safety and steering instructions before strapping into the driver’s seat alongside an experienced instructor. Drivers then complete three full laps. Guests wishing to accompany Groupon users and watch them in action may do so free of charge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 as gifts. Must sign liability waiver. Online reservation required by 10/15/15; subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Credit card required at booking and on day of event. Must be 21 or older with valid US-issued driver's license and US-issued insurance. No cost to reschedule within 24hrs of reserving. Before 7 days of rsvp, you may be charged a $50 change fee to reschedule. Within 7 days of rsvp, you may be charged a $99 fee to reschedule. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617 383-7655. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ferrari & Lamborghini Autocross Experiences
Feeling the raw power of a Ferrari engine as you drive the autocross course, it's a perfectly attainable adrenaline fix at The Motorsport Lab. The Motorsport Lab's driving experts let clients slip behind the wheels of Ferraris and Lamborghinis for a once-in-a-lifetime ride. After explaining the vehicle features and proper safety protocols, staff members turn over the keys. Drivers can gain a feeling for the automobile with cat-like agility while guiding it around a controlled autocross course.