Choose from Four Options
- $99 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($579 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three laps in a Ferrari F430 with video ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place at New Hampshire Motorspeedway on April 24, 25, or 26:
- Ferrari 360 Modena (options 1 and 2): 400 hp engine, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Lamborghini Gallardo (options 1 and 2): 500 hp, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Ferrari F30 (options 3 and 4): 500 hp, 0–60 in 3.5 seconds
In the span of 90 minutes, groups of auto enthusiasts peel around the course in a sleek Ferrari 360 Modena, Ferrari F430, or Lamborghini Gallardo. Students spend 15 minutes absorbing safety and steering instructions before strapping into the driver’s seat alongside an experienced instructor. Drivers then complete three full laps. Guests wishing to accompany Groupon users and watch them in action may do so free of charge.
The Motorsport Lab
Getting behind the wheel of a Ferrari may seem like a fantasy to some—but it's a perfectly attainable adrenaline fix at The Motorsport Lab. The Lab's vehicular experts allow clients to take a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or other rare and exotic automobile out for a once-in-a-lifetime spin.
After explaining the vehicle features and the proper safety protocols, staff members turn over the keys. Drivers can develop a feel for the automobile's speed and cat-like agility while guiding it around a controlled autocross course for several laps. For a truly immersive experience, The Motorsport Lab occasionally rents out its sports cars for weekend-long escapes that let clients travel in style and become the object of envy at any drive-through dry cleaner.