All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $99 for three autocross laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three autocross laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($579 value)
- $129 for three autocross laps in a Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three autocross laps in a Ferrari F430 with video ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place at Emerald Downs on June 12, 13, or 14:
- Ferrari 360 Modena (options 1 and 2): 400 hp engine, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Lamborghini Gallardo (options 1 and 2): 500 hp, 0–60 mph in 4.5 seconds
- Ferrari F30 (options 3 and 4): 500 hp, 0–60 in 3.6 seconds
Instructors share safety and steering instructions before strapping students into the driver’s seat and taking the passenger seat themselves. Optional damage waivers are available. Tax and gratuity are not included. Customers must register online and fill out a participation form. Guests may accompany Groupon users and watch them in action free of charge.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online reservation required via www.motorsportlab.com; subject to availability. Credit card required to book reservations and due the day of the event. Must be 21+ with valid US-issued driver's license and proof of auto insurance. Must sign waiver. May split laps between cars for $50. If you plan to drive both cars there is a $50 fee and only one reservation required. Valid only for dates listed. After 24hrs of booking there is a $50 rescheduling fee and $99 within 7 days of event. Valid only for dates listed. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Motorsport Lab
Getting behind the wheel of a Ferrari may seem like a fantasy to some—but it's a perfectly attainable adrenaline fix at The Motorsport Lab. The Lab's vehicular experts allow clients to take a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or other rare and exotic automobile out for a once-in-a-lifetime spin.
After explaining the vehicle features and the proper safety protocols, staff members turn over the keys. Drivers can develop a feel for the automobile's speed and cat-like agility while guiding it around a controlled autocross course for several laps. For a truly immersive experience, The Motorsport Lab occasionally rents out its sports cars for weekend-long escapes that let clients travel in style and become the object of envy at any drive-through dry cleaner.