Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($579 value)
- $199 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($1,098 value)
- $229 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video ($1,128 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three laps in a Ferrari F430 with video ( $679value)
Driving experiences take place on September 19, 20, and 21.
With the first four options, customers choose between the 400 hp, RWD Ferrari 360 Modena—which accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds—or the 500 hp, AWD Lamborghini Gallardo—also 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. Once behind the wheel, drivers tear around an autocross course at Greensboro Coliseum as they get a feel for the incredible speed and agility of these supercars. Customers can also opt for the even quicker 500 hp, RWD Ferrari F430, which boasts a 0–60 time of 3.6 seconds.
Optional damage waivers are available. Tax and gratuity are not included. Customers must register online and fill out a participation form.
The Motorsport Lab
The staff of The Motorsport Lab lets drivers from all walks of life experience the thrill of driving a fleet of American muscle cars and exotic, foreign sport cars. Drivers receive instruction before sampling the speed and handling of a Ferrari F430, Ferrari 360 Modena, and Lamborghini Gallardo. During their driving experience, they zip around the autocross car-control course while an instructor rides next to them, offering tips and making sure the ride goes smoothly.