Like racecars, Olympic athletes need to be in top form so they can clock their best times and prevent hurdles from getting stuck in their undercarriages. Prep for perfection with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($549 value)
- $129 for three laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video of the experience ($579 value)
- $199 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ($1,098 value)
- $229 for six laps in a Ferrari 360 Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo with video of the experience ($1,128 value)
- $129 for three laps in Ferrari F430 ($649 value)
- $159 for three laps in Ferrari F430 with video of the experience ($679 value)
Driving experiences take place on September 12, 13, or 14.
With the first four options, customers choose between the 400 hp, RWD Ferrari 360 Modena, which accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in 4.5 seconds, or the 500 hp, AWD Lamborghini Gallardo—also 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds. Once behind the wheel, drivers get a feel for the incredible speed and agility of these supercars. Customers can also opt for the even quicker 500 hp, RWD Ferrari F430, which boasts a 0–60 time of 3.6 seconds. Optional damage waivers are available. Tax and gratuity are not included. Customers must register online and fill out a participation form.
The Motorsport Lab
Feeling the raw power of a Ferrari engine as you floor the pedal and steer down an empty road may seem like a fantasy to some—but it's a perfectly attainable adrenaline fix at The Motorsport Lab. The Lab's driving experts allow clients to slip behind the wheel of a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, or other rare and exotic automobile for a once-in-a-lifetime ride.
After explaining the vehicle features and the proper safety protocols, staff members turn over the keys. Drivers can gain a feeling for the automobile's speed and cat-like agility while guiding it around a controlled autocross course for several laps. For a truly immersive experience, The Motorsport Lab occasionally rents out their sports cars for weekend-long escapes that let clients travel in style and become the object of envy at any drive-through dry cleaners.