What You Get
$69 for a farm-to-table gastropub dinner for two (up to $116 value)
- Two entrees (up to $28 each)
- One bottle of wine (up to $60 value) or $60 toward a more expensive bottle of wine
See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Mulefoot Gastropub
"Restaurants can’t be much more fresh-and-local or farm-to-table than this one." – Detroit Free Press
From its duck breast with Michigan cherries to its shrimp tossed with hand-rolled spaghetti and housemade cheese, The Mulefoot Gastropub supports area farmers as often as possible. Chefs and twin brothers Matthew and Michael Romine emphasize quality ingredients over flashy culinary techniques on their everchanging menus, which showcase local and seasonal foods.
Taste of Home
Each season, the Romine brothers highlight Michigan-sourced ingredients, which range from the gastropub's namesake pork to fresh-picked produce.
- Pork: from heritage-breed mulefoot pigs the chefs raise at their parents' farm
- Organic apples: grown at Toad Hall Farm in Emmett
- Eggs: purchased from a family farm in North Branch
- Bacon: butchered, cured, smoked, and sliced in-house
- Trout: caught at the nearest aquarium