Choose from Three Options
- $12 for one entree or food item ($14 value) and one craft beer or alcoholic beverage (up to $5 value, $19 total value)
- $24 for two entrees or food items ($14 value each) and two craft beers or alcoholic beverages (up to 5 value each, $38 total value)
- $22 for two appetizers (up to $11 each) and two craft beers or alcoholic beverages (up to $5 value each, up to $32 total value)
- Click here to view the menu
The Mulefoot Gastropub
"Restaurants can’t be much more fresh-and-local or farm-to-table than this one." – Detroit Free Press
From its duck breast with Michigan cherries to its shrimp tossed with hand-rolled spaghetti and housemade cheese, The Mulefoot Gastropub supports area farmers as often as possible. Chefs and twin brothers Matthew and Michael Romine emphasize quality ingredients over flashy culinary techniques on their everchanging menus, which showcase local and seasonal foods.
Taste of Home
Each season, the Romine brothers highlight Michigan-sourced ingredients, which range from the gastropub's namesake pork to fresh-picked produce.
- Pork: from heritage-breed mulefoot pigs the chefs raise at their parents' farm
- Organic apples: grown at Toad Hall Farm in Emmett
- Eggs: purchased from a family farm in North Branch
- Bacon: butchered, cured, smoked, and sliced in-house
- Trout: caught at the nearest aquarium