All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one ticket to a murder-mystery dinner show (a $60 value)
- $57 for two tickets to a murder-mystery dinner show (a $120 value)<p>
- Garden salad with choice of dressing
- Choice of chicken penne in pink vodka sauce with sun-dried tomatoes, blackened tilapia in a cajun cream sauce with vegetable rice, or center-cut pork chops with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables. For vegetarian options, diners can opt for penne in vodka sauce without chicken, or grilled portobello in a tomato-basil wrap with fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and served with mashed potatoes.
- A mystery dessert<p> Drinks are not included in this Groupon but are available for purchase. Exercise detective skills as taste buds examine a scrumptious spread with Murder at the Masquerade, an evening of mock murder and faux fatalities set at a ball where everyone hides behind ornate masks. The comic mystery begins with a murder and the arrival of a detective on the scene to locate the perpetrator in the audience. Attendees work with tablemates to solve the caper and clear their good names, slyly sleuthing and sorting out clues and sketching out blueprints for a deerstalker hat with integrated deer radar. The Murder Mystery Company recommends that guests arrive 30 minutes before the show begins. See the schedule for a list of performances.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Drinks not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Murder Mystery Company
It's not every day that a dinner with friends risks a murder accusation. That's a good possibility for the guests of The Murder Mystery Company, who find themselves in the middle of a investigation for which any one of them could stand accused by a hapless detective. During each interactive dinner, the company's troupe of professional improv actors ignites the dining room with entertaining outbursts and hilarious one-liners in an effort to divulge clues and redirect guilt. Meanwhile, guests work together to sniff out the real culprit, which is definitely not the school janitor in a mask. Birthday parties, bachelorette celebrations, and corporate events can also get in on the interactive action by scheduling a private murder-mystery dinner.
Learn how to play along and how to look for clues. Lesson one: everyone's a suspect.