On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one ticket to a two-hour murder-mystery dinner (a $60 value)
- $57 for two tickets to a two-hour murder-mystery dinner (a $120 value)
Murder-mystery dinners take place at A.S.M. Banquet Hall. Meals include the following:
- A tossed dinner salad
- A chicken and fish buffet
- Choice of coleslaw, macaroni salad, potato salad, or a dinner roll
- A variety of ice creams and sweets for dessert
Drinks are not included in this Groupon but are available for purchase. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
Exercise detective skills and untested telepathic abilities as taste buds examine a scrumptious spread with Of Sound Mind and Dead Body, an evening of mock murder and faux fatalities steeped in magic and mystery. The comic mystery begins with a murder and the arrival of a detective on the scene to locate the perpetrator in the audience. Attendees work with tablemates to solve the caper and clear their good names, slyly sleuthing and sorting out clues, and sketching out blueprints for a deerstalker hat with integrated deer radar. The Murder Mystery Company recommends that guests arrive 30 minutes before the show begins. See the schedule for a list of performances.