Museums bring people together, helping kids find common ground with their elders or friends find out who’s brave enough to pull the dinosaur’s tail. Bring history to life with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for two adult admissions (a $31 value)
- $25 for two adult admissions and two youth admissions (a $54 value)
- $22 for one individual membership (a $45 value)
- $32 for one dual/family membership, valid for spouses or partners and their children age 17 and younger (a $65 value)<p>
- Unlimited free admission to the museum
- Advance notice of exhibitions and special events
- Museum newsletter
- 10% discount on merchandise at onsite stores
- DVD of award-winning documentary I Have Never Forgotten You: The Life and Legacy of Simon Wiesenthal<p>
Click here for museum hours.<p>
Museum of Tolerance
In the late 1980s, the Simon Wiesenthal Center gathered top museum leaders and representatives to discuss new ways of teaching tolerance to a younger generation. Since 1993, the Museum of Tolerance has encouraged visitors to contemplate the effects of intolerance with interactive exhibits on the Holocaust as well as present-day discrimination. The guided, 70-minute sound-and-light presentation at the Holocaust exhibit recreates Nazi-occupied Europe, and the Finding Our Families, Finding Ourselves exhibit showcases diversity through the personal histories of several American celebrities, including Billy Crystal and Carlos Santana. Some of the museum's features also examine more recent issues, such as the Tolerancenter, which highlights the struggles of the civil-rights movement and enlightens museum goers on contemporary human-rights violations. The museum also hosts special exhibitions, live testimonies from Holocaust survivors, and youth programs, such as anti-bullying workshops.