All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 10, 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2014
What You'll Get
Writing “stay cool” in a friend’s yearbook can remind them that even after high school ends, they should keep their body temperature below 104 degrees to avoid total organ shutdown. Have a cool summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for five visits to the outdoor swimming pool (a $40 value)
- $48 for three weeks of basketball camp with pool access (a $108 value)<p>
For the basketball-camp option, choose from the following sessions:
- Elementary school and junior high: Monday and Wednesday July 16 through August 1 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.; includes access to pool 4 p.m. to 8 pm. those afternoons
- Elementary school and junior high: Tuesday and Thursday July 16 through August 1 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.; includes access to pool 4 p.m. to 8 pm. those afternoons
- High school: Monday and Wednesday July 16 through August 1 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.; includes access to pool 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. those afternoons
- High school and adults: Tuesday and Thursday July 16 through August 1 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.; inclues access to pool 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. those afternoons<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Camp runs from 7/16/12 to 8/2/12. Camp sessions must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Naperville Tennis Club
The air inside the facility fills with the rhythmic taps of green tennis balls volleying across courts, a staccato symphony punctuated by the whoops of players perfecting their game. A typical morning at The Naperville Tennis Club reflects its dedication to fostering an atmosphere of recreation while helping members achieve their personal bests. Alongside open play, a team of seasoned pros helms a host of tennis programs for adults and juniors that range from basic techniques to competitive training programs.
Away from the courts, the club’s outdoor L-shaped swimming pool beckons aquanauts to leap from the diving board into six lanes of sparkling waters. Swim lessons help unleash kids’ inner merpeople, and adult programs are a chance to interact with other grownups while doing laps and exchanging business cards midbackstroke.