Writing “stay cool” in a friend’s yearbook can remind them that even after high school ends, they should keep their body temperature below 104 degrees to avoid total organ shutdown. Have a cool summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for five visits to the outdoor swimming pool (a $40 value)
- $48 for three weeks of basketball camp with pool access (a $108 value)<p>
For the basketball-camp option, choose from the following sessions:
- Elementary school and junior high: Monday and Wednesday July 16 through August 1 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.; includes access to pool 4 p.m. to 8 pm. those afternoons
- Elementary school and junior high: Tuesday and Thursday July 16 through August 1 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.; includes access to pool 4 p.m. to 8 pm. those afternoons
- High school: Monday and Wednesday July 16 through August 1 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.; includes access to pool 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. those afternoons
- High school and adults: Tuesday and Thursday July 16 through August 1 from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.; inclues access to pool 4 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. those afternoons<p>
The Naperville Tennis Club
The air inside the facility fills with the rhythmic taps of green tennis balls volleying across courts, a staccato symphony punctuated by the whoops of players perfecting their game. A typical morning at The Naperville Tennis Club reflects its dedication to fostering an atmosphere of recreation while helping members achieve their personal bests. Alongside open play, a team of seasoned pros helms a host of tennis programs for adults and juniors that range from basic techniques to competitive training programs.
Away from the courts, the club’s outdoor L-shaped swimming pool beckons aquanauts to leap from the diving board into six lanes of sparkling waters. Swim lessons help unleash kids’ inner merpeople, and adult programs are a chance to interact with other grownups while doing laps and exchanging business cards midbackstroke.