All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for general admission for two ($24 value)
- $25 for general admission for four ($48 value)
- Click here to view the museum map
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The National Civil War Museum
People tend to walk slowly through The National Civil War Museum—both out of respect for the fallen soldiers and sheer awe at how much there is to see. The institution strives to cover the events before, during, and after the war without bias to either the Union or Confederate cause.
- Size: with 21,000 historic documents and 4,400 artifacts rotating in and out of exhibits on two floors, the museum recommends reserving 2 to 4 hours for a visit
- Eye Catcher: Moment of Mercy—a statue outside the museum that depicts Richard Kirkland, a confederate sergeant who gave water to wounded Union troops
- Permanent Mainstay: Weapons & Equipment, a collection of rifles and uniforms from both sides of the Mason Dixon
- Temporary Exhibit: 1864—the first of four special exhibits to cover specific years of the war and part of the museum's lead up to the Civil War's 150th anniversary
- Don't Miss: a giant, interactive video wall, where President Abraham Lincoln answers questions about anything except his hat
- Leave Your Mark: descendants of Civil War veterans can purchase memorial bricks that add their relatives' names to the museum's Walk of Valor