All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drinks for two
- $22 for $40 worth of food and drinks for four
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Dine-in only. Not valid towards the purchase of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Neighbourhood Taproom & Kitchen
You'd expect your neighborhood taproom and kitchen to have wings, burgers, and mac and cheese—so of course you'd expect The Neighbourhood Taproom and Kitchen to have British pub fare such as fish and chips. Founded by two buddies from South Africa, who teamed up to transform the old Bleacher's Sports Grill into the sleek new hangout, The Neighbourhood aims to bring things together, whether it's offering American and English cuisine, uniting friends and future friends, or delivering daily specials to hungry stomachs. Here are a few items to consider when you pop in:
- The High and Mighty Burger: a house-made, half-pound patty crowned with pimento cheese and jalapeno bacon
- Dirty Bird Mac 'n Cheese: studded with blackened chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli
- Fully Loaded Brat: two six-inch brats buried beneath sauerkraut, onions, peppers, aged cheddar, and dijon mustard
- To drink: choose from 24 craft beers on tap, including a handful from local breweries