- $9 gets you admission for two to The New Children’s Museum (a $20 value)
- Hands on art studios and take-home art projects are facilitated by professional artists
- With an extensive roster of special events and exciting galleries the museum will keep your family engaged throughout the holidays
- Designed with families in mind, there is an all-natural café, quiet areas for parents and infants, abundant seating and an outdoor park
- With an eco-friendly building and commitment to environmental sustainability in its projects and exhibits, The New Children’s Museum aspires to be a place for kids to Think, Play, Create in harmony with the environment
Not valid on 11/20/2010 or 12/18/2010.
The New Children’s Museum is frequently featured in local publications, including the San Diego Downtown News. Although reviewers are mixed on the attractions, they praise the exhibitions. Yelpers give The New Children’s Museum a three-star average. > * I came here with my friend and her two little ones and we had a great time! – Lynn D., Yelp > * They had tons of activities and were just really laid back about everything! We all had a great day there – Sarah T., Yelp
200 W Island Ave.
San Diego, California 92101Get Directions