What You'll Get
- $12.50 for $20 towards dinner for two or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 180 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other promotions or specials. Dinner only. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The New Sizzling Tandoor Indian Restaurant
The New Sizzling Tandoor Indian Restaurant has become a go-to destination for Indian cuisine, thanks to the chefs' insistence on using fresh, organic ingredients and authentic spices. Read on to learn more about the place:
- Where the spices are imported from: India, of course
- Where the organic produce comes from: local farms and vendors
- What gives the naan its distinctive flavor: It's baked inside a tandoor oven heated with mesquite charcoal.
- Number of vegetarian entrees available: 15, including the paneer lababdaar with housemade cheese in tomato-cream gravy
- What to order for something a little different: Try an Indian-Chinese fusion dish, such as the chicken manchuria fritters.