Medical-grade microdermabrasion gently exfoliates dead skin cells to unearth fresh complexions
About This Deal
- What’s included: Microdermabrasion treatment
- Treatment valid for facials only
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Need To Know
About The North Carolina Center For Dermatology
Founder and medical director Jeffrey W. Scales, MD, not only treats a wide range of skin conditions in children and adults, but also specializes in issues common among people of color. Using his years of experience—which began after he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Perelman School of Medicine—Dr. Scales works with his medical team to administer microdermabrasions, chemical peels, and other treatments designed to boost epidermal health. Clients also come in for complexion-smoothing injections of Botox Cosmetic and Juvéderm, which help temporarily reduce facial lines developed from years of trying to appear wiser.