For $65, get an organizational seminar from The Occasional Wife
- Choose from three seminars:
- General seminar on Wednesday, October 6, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Teenage seminar on Saturday, October 9, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- General seminar on Saturday, October 16, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Provides an understanding and tips on life organization to simplify life and maintain order
- Teen seminar gives advice on de-cluttering and preparing for college
- Presentations on how clever design goes hand in hand with innovative technology
- Innovator of the Year recipient
- Learn tips on maximizing home space for efficient living
- Closet therapist explains closet organization
- Tips on making your space go from before to after and spotless
- Gift bag includes surprise item from their shop
- Simplify your home and attain peace of mind
The Occasional Wife was featured by More magazine: > * It’s not just the furnishings that impress, or the original artwork. Rather, it’s the serenity. The owners, an empty-nest couple, entertain every weekend, host fund-raising parties and welcome houseguests monthly, yet there’s zero clutter: no stray bills, keys or to-do lists lying around. Just an aura of spaciousness, order and potted orchids blooming in sunny rooms. It’s as if a witch had cast a declutter spell. – Jennifer Margulis
4306 Magazine St.
New Orleans, Louisiana 70115Get Directions