What You'll Get
For $65, get an organizational seminar from The Occasional Wife
- Choose from three seminars:
- General seminar on Wednesday, October 6, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Teenage seminar on Saturday, October 9, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- General seminar on Saturday, October 16, 10 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
- Provides an understanding and tips on life organization to simplify life and maintain order
- Teen seminar gives advice on de-cluttering and preparing for college
- Presentations on how clever design goes hand in hand with innovative technology
- Innovator of the Year recipient
- Learn tips on maximizing home space for efficient living
- Closet therapist explains closet organization
- Tips on making your space go from before to after and spotless
- Gift bag includes surprise item from their shop
- Simplify your home and attain peace of mind
The Occasional Wife was featured by More magazine: > * It’s not just the furnishings that impress, or the original artwork. Rather, it’s the serenity. The owners, an empty-nest couple, entertain every weekend, host fund-raising parties and welcome houseguests monthly, yet there’s zero clutter: no stray bills, keys or to-do lists lying around. Just an aura of spaciousness, order and potted orchids blooming in sunny rooms. It’s as if a witch had cast a declutter spell. – Jennifer Margulis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2011. Amount paid never expires. May buy multiple. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.