What You'll Get
Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bath-time visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to The Original Gabe’s By The Park in St. Paul. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a dinner for two (up to a $61.97 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees from the Como Park Favorites menu (up to a $21.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $8 value)
- For $48, you get a dinner for four (up to a $123.94 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Four entrees from the Como Park Favorites menu (up to a $21.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
- For $72, you get a dinner for six (up to a $185.91 total value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $9.99 value each)
- Six entrees from the Como Park Favorites menu (up to a $21.99 value each)
- Three desserts (up to an $8 value each)<p>
At The Original Gabe’s By The Park, friends and family gather in the glow of more than 20 sports-tuned HDTVs and feast upon charbroiled steaks and beer-battered seafood. An appetizer menu of American classics sets taste buds aflutter with offerings such as Italian pizza fries, brushed with herb garlic butter and behatted in mozzarella. Como Park Favorite entrees include a lightly breaded fillet of fried or broiled walleye with a side of homemade tartar sauce, secret-seasoning crusted 14-ounce new york strip, and a full rack of Michelbob ribs—the rib of choice for Target Field and a locally loyal consideration in this dyed-in-the-wool Packers bar. Desserts such as carrot cake, red velvet cake, and a cookie skillet add sweetness to the meal’s bitter end, and may be supplemented with fruit, ice cream, or a tear-stained letter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for Appetizer Sampler Platter. Not valid on event nights or holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Gabe's by the Park
Over the past three decades, The Original Gabe's by the Park's proximity to CHS Field, along with the eatery’s 20 high-definition televisions, have encouraged fans to drop in for pre- and postgame meals. Beneath a trellis of wooden rafters, darts and raucous cheers fly to a soundtrack of hand-plucked TouchTunes jukebox jams. On an American-themed menu, snacks of nachos prelude entrées such as crusted new york strip steaks, and signature burgers—aptly titled to celebrate the kitchen staff’s forge-proof condiment designs.