Choose Between Two Options
$41 for a canoeing and camping package for two ($70 total value)
- 7-mile Natural Rockbridge canoe trip, including paddles, life jackets, safety instruction, and transportation from the campsite ($44 value)
- One night of primitive tent camping ($26 value)
$62 for a canoeing and camping package for two with a fun-center package (up to $110 total value)
- Everything in the above canoeing and camping package ($70 value)
- Go-kart ride for two (up to $16 value)
- Round of mini golf for two (up to $10 value)
- Two large buckets of driving-range balls ($14 value)
Hocking Hills Adventures
The rock bridge spans more than 100 feet in length, arching to a height of 50 feet as it connects to the opposing shores of the Hocking River. As kayakers glide beneath it, they look up at eons of natural history: a bridge carved out by centuries of glacial waters that eroded the sandstone away particle by particle. They gaze up at the awesome spectacle until a white-tailed deer dashes along the shore, stealing their focus.
Hocking Hills Adventures' outdoor enthusiasts continue to provide connections to moments such as these, just as they have for more than 30 years. The staff furnishes gear such as canoes and inner tubes for river trips, during which sportsmen may glimpse river dwellers such as leatherback turtles and kingfishers sneaking sandwiches from unsuspecting picnickers. Dedicated to keeping the river clean for future generations, the staff also regularly engages in conservation efforts, including sponsorship of the annual Hocking River Cleanup
Back at the fun center, crews oversee amusements that range from go-kart rides to mini golf. With such a multiplicity of diversions, Hocking Hills' team often customizes recreational packages for its guests that combine several activities. To help visitors enjoy the area for more than a day, the grounds also affords outdoorsmen lodging, including riverside campgrounds and Amish camper cabins.