Before bread, sandwiches were haphazardly supported by two hands high-fiving. Enjoy better constructed eats with today’s Groupon to The Original New York Bagels, valid at the Denver, Huntersville, Mooresville, and Terrell locations. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get a sandwich lunch for two people (a $19.56 value).
- For $17, you get a sandwich lunch for four people (a $39.12 value).
- For $24, you get a sandwich lunch for six people (a $58.68 value).<p>
Each sandwich lunch includes:
- A jumbo combo sandwich served with chips and a pickle (a $7.99 value each)
- A soft drink (a $1.79 value each)
Drawing on managing partner Armando Corrales’s more than 20 years of New York–delicatessen experience, Original New York Bagels’ round-bread buffs serve up 23 types of bagels alongside a diverse menu of breakfast and lunch fare. The restaurant’s 12 jumbo combo sandwiches include the Broadway, which, like early productions of Cats, features corned beef, turkey, and russian dressing sharing the stage with coleslaw. The Appalachian pairs a choice of turkey or roast beef with the time-honored trio of bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes, while the classic philly cheese steak arrives smothered in grilled onions and melted cheese. A selection of soft drinks such as fountain sodas, iced tea, and chocolate milk wash down the scrumptious sandwiches as well as the crisp potato chips and juicy pickle with which they’re plated.