What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for one my birthday bash party package for Fridays or Sundays ($225 value)
- $199 for one my birthday bash party package for Saturday ($225 value)
- $280 for one playdough party for Saturday ($400 value)
All parties are 2 hours. Friday parties run from 5-7 p.m.; Sunday from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Playdough party starts at 6:15 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to Availability. Package includes up to 10 children, host provides food and paper products. All parties are valid for 2 hours only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Original Playhouse Children's Museum
The Original Playhouse Children's Museum was once the opposite of a playhouse—it was an empty house. That is, until founder Ellen Przybocki came along. She had spent the previous decade teaching in local elementary schools and, with skills and the building's potential, drew on her experience to transform the house into an hands-on, educational playground.
- Size: six rooms, each designed to foster creativity in kids age 2–9
- Eye-Catcher: the table in the Art 101 room, whose tabletop—which kids paint, draw, and sketch on—looks like a massive green iguana
- Permanent Mainstay: the Wonders of Water room, where youngsters create human-size bubbles and stage experiments in troughs of water as they discover what floats, what sinks, and what dons a snorkel
- Don't Miss: the Nature Nook, where kids learn about animal biology and befriend a slew of stuffed animals and playhouse pet gerbils like Bugsy and DingDong