A meal with friends soothes the soul, much like a mother’s hug or a movie about brave dogs learning to read. Enjoy a feel-good feast with today’s Groupon to The Original Snappy Catfish. Choose between the following options:
- For $15, you get a catfish dinner that feeds four or five (a $32.84 total value) and includes:
- A 10-piece catfish basket (a $24.95 value)
- 2 sides (up to a $2.95 value each)
- A 2-liter bottle of soda (a $1.99 value)<p>
- For $8, you get $16 worth of catfish, shrimp, and wings. Dishes range from $3.95 to $42.95.
The fry-masters at The Original Snappy Catfish assemble hearty dinner packages centered on the tasty golden-fried fish. Catfish baskets brim with 10 crispy pieces, which can be comfortably divvied up among four or five eaters, or stowed in safe-deposit boxes when no one’s looking. Diners tear taste buds away from entrees to devour sides inspired by the Deep South, such as fried okra, corn fritters, and hush puppies. Two-liter sodas sweeten up feasts enjoyed at the eatery or dished out around home dinner tables.