All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Oil Change Includes:
- Oil change with up to five quarts of quality conventional motor oil (or can be redeemed as credit toward synthetic or synthetic-blend oils)
- Oil filter
- Inspect key components including:
- Antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- Engine air filtration system
- Serpentine belts
- Brake fluid level (in transparent reservoirs)
- Wiper blades
- Exterior lights
- Chassis (lubricate when applicable)
- Tire pressure
- Transmission/transaxle fluid
- Differential/transfer case fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Windshield washer fluid
- Battery water (excluding sealed batteries) *Clean exterior windshield
- Voucher can be applied towards upgraded oil changes as follows:
- High Mileage Oil Change: add $35
- Synthetic Blend Oil Change: add $35
- Platinum Full Synthetic Oil Change: add $55
Learn More About Oil Changes
3,000 miles? 5,000 miles? Experts share their advice for keeping your car running safely and smoothly.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 1hr after purchase. No appts needed. Valid only for 5qts of conventional oil. May apply value toward oil changes using synthetic or synthetic blend oil. Extra fees for additional quarts or special filters. Valid only at listed locations. Free top offs for up to 3,000mi with same type of fluids used during service. Extra $3.97 fee for oil & filter disposal; allows Jiffy Lube to responsibly dispose of used oil & filter. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid toward taxes. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Jiffy Lube
The highly trained technicians at Jiffy Lube tend to about 24 million customers each year with services such as the Jiffy Lube Oil Change package, which helps promote the longevity of each vehicle. Staffers acknowledge that oil plays a crucial role in maximizing the lifespan of each car—it cools the motor and helps prevent moving parts from deteriorating. More than 20,000 technicians who have completed an extensive training program certified by the National Institute Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) service vehicles at Jiffy Lube.
In addition to performing oil changes, expert technicians perform preventative maintenance services such as air-filtration, alignment, air conditioning, brakes, battery, as well fuel system cleaning. Jiffy Lube teams are committed to transparency, promising to inform car owners of any necessary services and only completing a service after it has been approved.