Patrons settle scores or play scenario games armed with paint guns and all-day air-tank refills at a sprawling arena
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Semiautomatic paint gun with loader, air tank, and barrel safety
- Protective goggles
- All-day air-tank refills
- Age restrictions: recommended minimum age is 10 years old
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About The Paintball Park
Barricades, bunkers, trenches, and heavy brush provide ample cover for firing off shots at opponents, ducking from overhead fire, or meeting to discuss how to get the pizza-delivery man into the fortress unharmed at The Paintball Park.