Choose from Four Options
- $25 for field admission, equipment rental, and 200 paintballs for one person ($55 value)
- $49 for field admission, equipment rental, and 200 paintballs for two people ($110 value)
- $29 for field admission, equipment rental, and 400 paintballs for one person ($61.40 value)
- $59 for field admission, equipment rental, and 400 paintballs for two people ($123 value)
Each package includes:
- Semiautomatic paint gun with loader, air tank, and barrel safety
- Protective goggles and ammo belt with two ammo tubes
- Camo jacket
- All-day air-tank refills
The Paintball Park
Barricades, bunkers, trenches, and heavy brush provide ample cover for firing off shots at opponents, ducking from overhead fire, or meeting to discuss how to get the pizza-delivery man into the fortress unharmed at The Paintball Park Games of elimination battles give players a chance to take out the other team while sprinting between the wreckage of tanks and helicopters.
Each of the Paintball Park's paintball fields has a distinct feel. Running beneath dinosaur sculptures lends to a carefree sensation, and trying to find an entrance in endless, gray castle walls evokes the sense that one is an ancient warrior who left his keys somewhere. Paintball Lite and Splatmaster allow kids and beginners alike the chance to try a lower-intensity variation of the action. In addition to the usual paint splatter, each October, The Paintball Park beckons zombie hunters to shoot at the undead as they try to escape through haunted trails. Camp Pendleton transforms with a haunted graveyard, hayride, laser tag, and kids activities delighting fear-seekers and children alike.