What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for a “Peacock” class on Thursday, January 21 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for a “Family of Hearts” class on Thursday, February 4 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for a “Moon and Tree” class on Friday, February 12 ($39.95 value)
- $25 for a “Snowman” class on Thursday, February 18 ($39.95 value)
- All classes take place from 6–8 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Painted Penguin
The Painted Penguin is all about having a fun experience. They showcase the art of painting on ceramics and canvas', inviting participants with any level of experience to unhurriedly paint their bisque and plaster pieces in the company of friends, family members, or birthday party guests. When designing their own pieces or attending any of The Painted Penguin's parties, customers can choose from over 3,000 pottery pieces and enlist the help of staff members, who are always on hand to provide tips or inspiration. Classes are also offered for canvas painting, where participants can create a masterpiece to hang on their wall. Walk-ins are welcome for both ceramic and canvas work, and guests can paint and take home their piece the very same day.