All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $19 for an 18-hole round of golf for one with cart and one medium bucket of range balls ($46.99 value)
- $38 for an 18-hole round of golf for two with cart and two medium buckets of range balls ($93.98 value)
- $73 for an 18-hole round of golf for four with cart and four medium buckets of range balls ($187.96 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Palms Golf Club
The Palms Golf Club is just one of the five courses that comprise the literally rotund golf complex and community known as the Rotonda Golf & Country Club. But it's not just another spoke in the wheel. The Palms offers an 18-hole, par 72 championship course designed by D.J. DeVictor. Its four sets of tees have been challenging golfers of all skill levels since 1980, especially through the five finishing holes. Together, they feature six different water hazards, multi-tiered greens, and back-to-back demanding holes.
Players looking to refine their game can head to the pro shop to solicit expert advice and get fitted for the latest clubs.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length 6,511 yards from the farthest set of tees
- Course rating of 71 from the farthest set of tees
- Slope rating of 127 from the farthest set of tees
- Four sets of tees
- View the scorecard