What You Get
- $49 for an upscale New American dinner with a bottle of wine for two (up to $96 value)
- $99 for an upscale New American dinner with a bottle of wine for four (up to $192 value)
Each diner receives a large plate.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Park 112
Lewis Tucker, the cofounder of Essential Sports and former president of Sean Combs Enterprises and Bad Boy Records, added The Park 112 to his collection of business ventures in 2013. Although his name made people take notice, the restaurant's sleek, upscale vibe held their attention, helping the eatery earn a critics' pick from New York magazine.
Chef Kingsley John runs the restaurant's kitchen. The chef is a native of the West Indies who spent time working under Marcus Samuelsson at Aquavit, and his international experience is reflected throughout the menu. The small plates alone include globally inspired dishes such as jerk-chicken spring rolls, red-snapper tacos, and duck-filled lettuce wraps with blood-orange-hoisin sauce.
Tradition and Innovation at the Bar
Bartenders embrace tradition by making many of their cocktails' tonics and infusions in-house. The wine service; however, takes a more modern approach. Diners use self-service Enomatic machines to fill their wine glasses with 1-, 3-, or 6-ounce pours.