Pets are members of the family, specifically smaller members who can't voice their complaints about being photographed in a basket. Earn back their respect with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
C$59 for obedience classes (C$115 value)
- One hour-long orientation without dog
- Six hour-long small-group lessons with dog
- May be used for puppy kindergarten, grade one, grade two, grade three, small dog obedience, rally obedience, show handling, or competition obedience<p>
C$13 for one day of doggie daycamp (C$25 value)
- Day of exercise and socialization
- Drop-off and pickup available between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m.<p>
C$20 for a one-night hotel stay (C$42 value)
- Daycamp during the day
- Private suite at night
- One-on-one walks and socialization
- Feeding and administering of any necessary medication
- Attendants on-site 24/7<p>
C$10 for C$20 toward grooming services. Click here to view the salon menu.<p>
The Pawsh Dog
The Pawsh Dog offers a variety of dog-centered caregiving services such as private training sessions and group obedience classes. It also keeps dogs neat with a self-serve wash station or staff members can provide salon services for the dogs by snipping nails, trimming coats, and even painting nails.
Those looking for short-term or long-term care for their dogs may find use in the daycare services or doggie hotel. The doggie daycamp allows dogs to socialize in a safe play area as well as go for walks and receive some one-on-one private training. As puppies leave the day camp, other dogs may stay in the doggie hotel rest in fluffy beds and are treated to lots of belly rubs.
97% of 515 customers recommend
“I always take my dog there. She comes home happy and the staff is always so friendly.”
“very nice people, great grooming.”
“Nothing but good to say about everyone who works there.”