- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of crepes, waffles, and coffee ($20 value)
Part wine bar, part creperie, part tapas joint, and part coffeehouse, The Perch defies easy categorization. It's simply what its name suggests: a place to roost, relax, and take a breather from the constant wing-flapping, worm-scooping ordeal that is life. Below, five reasons it's worth soaring through its doors:
- The feel-good Leopard Forest Coffee: Sourced from Zimbabwe. (Don't worry, they also brew espresso.)
- The rustic interior: It's furnished with reclaimed wood tables to complement the Peruvian oak bar and exposed wooden ceiling beams.
- The crepes: Available in sweet and savory styles, they're stuffed with everything from smoked Alaskan salmon to sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
- The shrimp and smoked Gouda grits: Like every breakfast dish, they're served all day.
- The vino: The staff pours boutique wines from around the world, including authentic French champagne.
- The pet-friendly patio: Take Fido along on your mid-morning coffee run, dogs are more than welcome.