All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed May 19, 2017
· Reviewed October 6, 2016
· Reviewed October 4, 2016
What You'll Get
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of crepes, waffles, and coffee ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid in combination with other discounts or promotions. Valid only at Downtown Location. One Voucher per party. One Voucher per visit Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Perch
Part wine bar, part creperie, part tapas joint, and part coffeehouse, The Perch defies easy categorization. It's simply what its name suggests: a place to roost, relax, and take a breather from the constant wing-flapping, worm-scooping ordeal that is life. Below, five reasons it's worth soaring through its doors:
- The feel-good Leopard Forest Coffee: Sourced from Zimbabwe. (Don't worry, they also brew espresso.)
- The rustic interior: It's furnished with reclaimed wood tables to complement the Peruvian oak bar and exposed wooden ceiling beams.
- The crepes: Available in sweet and savory styles, they're stuffed with everything from smoked Alaskan salmon to sugar, butter, and cinnamon.
- The shrimp and smoked Gouda grits: Like every breakfast dish, they're served all day.
- The vino: The staff pours boutique wines from around the world, including authentic French champagne.
- The pet-friendly patio: Take Fido along on your mid-morning coffee run, dogs are more than welcome.