Licensed technician uses microblading or powder brow technique to create full, even, well-defined eyebrows
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Powder/ombre brows are created using a tattoo machine and require fewer touch-ups.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Who’s eligible for permanent makeup?
- Recommended number of touch-ups: at least one
- Anesthetics included: yes, topical cream
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Pink Spade Cosmetic Tattoo
The Pink Spade Cosmetic Tattoo is a private boutique studio offering permanent makeup and tattoo removal solutions. The business was established by Crystal – a cancer survivor who has discovered for herself the benefits of microblading and micropigmentation, and now wants to share them with her clients. She's passionate about helping people feel confident and attractive.