What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $14 for a Tour Tampa Bay craft-beer tasting for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($28 value)
- $27 for a Tour Tampa Bay craft-beer tasting for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($56 value)
- $16 for a Tour Tampa Bay craft-beer tasting for two, redeemable Friday and Saturday ($28 value)
- $14 for a Tailgate Tampa Bay craft-beer tasting for two, redeemable Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. ($28 value)
- $27 for a Tailgate Tampa Bay craft-beer tasting for four, redeemable Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. ($56 value)
For each person, tastings include four 5-oz. samples of a rotating selection of Tampa-area beers. During Tailgate Tampa Bay tastings, guests are invited to bring their own snacks to enjoy as a game plays on huge flat-screen TVs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Limit 1 per visit. Dine-in only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Must be 21 or over with proof of ID. Tailgate options valid noon to 5 p.m. only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Pint and Brew
The Pint and Brew corrals pale ales, stouts, pilsners, and wheat beers from area breweries, providing visitors with a one-stop shop for Tampa Bay's brews. Here, customers can belly up to the 42-foot wooden bar inside the 1,400-square-foot facility, sipping beers from local craft breweries, including Barley Mow Brewery, Cigar City Brewing, 7venth Sun Brewery, and Saint Somewhere Brewing Company. No matter the brew, The Pint and Brew's staff members love talking beer and are happy to strike up a conversation. However, they also encourage patrons to participate in games of shuffleboard, ring toss, or Duck, Duck, Gose.