Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or 1cc of Juvederm XC Ultra Plus
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Steven Varkony
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm injections: syringe can be divided and injected into several areas of the face
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Subject to availability. Must sign waiver. Valid only for the following treatment areas: forehead,between eyebrows & bridge of nose, both crowsfeet, frontal neckbands. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Plastic Surgery Center
When he's not consulting at Cedars-Sinai, getting written up by the New York Post, or appearing on MTV, Dr. Steven Varkony oversees the staff at The Plastic Surgery Center. At this full-service clinic, they offer a range of cosmetic procedures including Botox injections and fillers, 30-minute breast enlargement, hidden-scar arm lifts, face lifts, tummy tucks, body sculpting, thread non-surgical face lifting, laser facial rejuvenation, and laser arm tightening.