All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $11.99 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
- $24.99 for $40 worth of lunch for four or more, valid Tuesday–Friday
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid with happy hour or any other discounts. Lunch option valid until 4 p.m. Dinner option not valid until 5 p.m. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Porch
The Porch is breezy and laid-back, but even so, there's always something going on. Indeed, the whirlwind of activity that seems to unfold here stems from two primary sources: the food and the drinks. Here are a few things you can expect to find on the menu when you swing by:
- Snack: Try the soft, bite-size pretzel poppers. They're tossed in garlic butter and sea salt before getting paired with housemade Sam Adams beer cheese.
- Sandwich: Stacked with house-roasted turkey, sliced ham, and applewood-smoked bacon, the Club Brie literally rises above the menu's other sandwiches. It's delivered on a brioche bread and slathered in homemade apple butter, to boot.
- House specialty: The TV Dinner is a well-rounded meal consisting of chicken fingers, mashed potatoes and gravy, white cheddar macaroni and cheese, corn on the cob, and a treat. For an extra couple bucks, you can sub in bacon-wrapped meatloaf for the chicken fingers.
- Drinks: More than 25 whiskeys, bourbons, and scotches anchor a drink selection that also includes 15-plus tequilas and 16 different beers on tap.