Experienced practitioners offer services aimed at identifying and resolving clients’ health issues through a holistic approach
About This Deal
Food Intolerance Testing and Health Evaluation
- Collect a small blood sample for a Food Intolerance Test
- Review your medical history
- Perform a Physical Examination
- Check your blood pressure both lying and sitting
- Do a Naturopathic Iris Examination, taking photographs that are processed in a software developed by a Korean hospital that was based on German and Russian research
- Collect a sample for a blood analysis screening test checking for inflammation.
- Test your tissue calcium levels
- Test your tissue essential fatty acid levels
- Check the acid alkaline (pH) balance of your digestive tract
- Perform an evaluation of your fingernails, tongue, and skin using a specialized system of traditional Chinese medical diagnosis refined and correlated to modern medicine in a hospital study of over 10,000 patients.
Screen the function of your adrenal glands, your ‘stress’ glands that produce adrenaline, regulate the mineral balance of your body, control blood pressure, influence blood sugars, and are key to regulating our energy levels.
Additional one-hour appointment where the patient will have their test results reported and explained
The doctor may additionally check your blood sugars, tissue zinc status, or conduct specific additional physical examinations as well all as a part of the screening workup.
- During the visit you will be educated on how our clinic works and what is different about us and why we are able to get results where others have tried and failed. If the doctor sees the need for additional testing to be completed before your Report of Findings visit such as tests for anemia, diabetes screening, thyroid function, heavy metal testing, routine urinalysis, etc. that will be communicated and discussed.
- After the visit, the findings from your evaluation and testing will be analyzed and a written report of the findings along with recommendations and a personalized plan based on those findings will be created. This roadmap will be directed to address the underlying causes of your symptoms, to prevent the evolution of disease, and to build health by helping your body to heal itself.
Need To Know
About Portland Clinic of Holistic Health
Portland Clinic of Holistic Health's group of eminently qualified physicians—Dr. Eric Blake, Dr. Christopher Metro, Dr. Christine Kadykalo, Dr. Lloyd Reiter and Dr. Marcus Coplin combine over 80 years of clinical experience. Each found their path to naturopathic medicine differently, and the combination of their histories and talents creates a clinic equipped to handle everything from prenatal care throughout all of the stages of life. The basic philosophy behind naturopathic treatment involves helping the body to heal itself.