Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- C$16 for lunch for two (C$32 value)
- Two lunch entrees
- C$45 for a select dinner for two people, valid Tuesday–Thursday (C$82 value)
- C$50 for a select dinner for two people, valid Friday–Sunday (C$82 value)
- C$90 for a select dinner for four people, valid Tuesday–Thursday (C$164 value)
- C$100 for a select dinner for four people, valid Friday–Sunday (C$164 value)
The Portly Chef
With a tongue-in-cheek name like The Portly Chef, it's no surprise that you can grab a burger there that, according to the Vancouver Eater, "will make your heart stop." The Eater went on to add, "Bring a defibrillator: it's worth it." The Works burger made the publication's Live or Die By Burgers list for its hand-formed patty made with tenderloin, chuck, and beef brisket and topped with tangy cheddar.
Unique combinations aren't limited to the burgers, though. With an arsenal of local and seasonal ingredients and proteins, the chef whips up seafood-adorned linguine with a lemon-chili cream, a pork loin with creamy caramel goat cheese and apple compound butter, and lobster spring rolls. After making dishes more attractive than movie stars in magnetized tuxedos, the chef sends them out to wine-sipping patrons in the dining room.