Your hands are the astronauts of your body—the first explorers to make contact with whatever's in your orbit—and your feet are the blazing rockets that propel you into space. Don't let your rockets burn out and fall off into the Atlantic Ocean. Take care of your trustworthy extremities with today's Groupon to The Posh Spot: $25 gets you an aromatherapy manicure and pedicure, a $50 value. This deal doesn't just spiff up your hands and feet, it invigorates the senses with a bouquet of essential oils and the under-utilized arts of hand and foot massage. Grab your mom, bestie, or hang-nailed life-coach and kick off a girls' day out with aromatic mani-pedis.
The Posh Spot offers a relaxing environment that's chic and comfortable. Its silent cell phone policy ensures that you won't listen to anyone blabbing about their favorite Spider-Man villains while you enjoy the decadent pampering. Superior customer service is key to Posh Spot's success: the friendly and expert technicians will take your mani-pedi beyond the norm. The aromatic essential oils are customizable to your mood, and your cuticles will receive extra attention during your manicure. A hot-oil massage releases tension from your fingers and leaves your hands perfectly smooth, while your nails shine with one of the hottest shades of polish from OPI. After an invigorating tea tree foot soak, your attentive pedicurist will trim and shape your nails, gently remove rough calluses, and rejuvenate your feet and legs with a sugar polish that'll make your skin sing. A hot-oil foot massage and the perfect toenail polish put a neat bow on your aromatic package.
The benefits of your mani-pedi last longer than the decadent experience itself. Because your hands are always out in front, the condition of your nails and skin will affect people's impression of your age, hygiene, and the likelihood of your owning a 1996 Dodge Neon. A sophisticated look is never complete without youthful hands and strong nails. Climb the ladder at work and get more helpful attention on your next shopping trip with well-manicured hands. Milk the rest of open-toed shoe season with polished toes, and rub your silky feet together under the covers on a chilly night.
- I recently had a mani/pedi service and was very pleased. The services received was of great quality...overall a place to relax and be pampered. – harmonye, Citysearch
- The staff was courteous, the service was superb and the atmosphere was simply gorgeous. And their cleanliness alone will keep me going back! – djwalker27, Kudzu
- My first experience at Posh was amazing! A day out with my gurls [sic] at the spa was just what we needed...Their level of customer service should be the standard! I will definitely be back! – colayia, Citysearch
Use That Nose!
The masterminds behind The Posh Spot haven’t forgotten about relaxing your sense of smell—their mani-pedis include aromatherapy. In general, however, our sense of smell is the most ignored of all of our senses. Here are some ways you can awaken and take advantage of your oft-forgotten fifth sense:
- Wake up and smell the Plantae Magnoliophyta Magnoliopsida Rosales Rosaceae Rosoideaes.
- Don’t just smile at the sight of a cute baby, smell at them.
- Breathe exclusively through your mouth at all times to keep your nose just for smellin’.
- Keep some soothing smells at your desk, like lavender, sandalwood, or radon.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.