What You'll Get
Choose from 21 Options
- $59 for Twin Cities Brewery Tour for one ($117 value)
- $115 for Twin Cities Brewery Tour for two ($234 value)
- $230 for Twin Cities Brewery Tour for four ($468 value)
Each option includes lunch and a complimentary drink at Pourhouse, one brewery tour and stops at three other breweries, each with complimentary beers, and one more drink or beer back at the Pourhouse. The brewery included in the tour is 612 Brewery, with stops at Northgate Brewery, Day Block Brewery, and Boom Island Brewery. Lunch begins at 2 p.m., and the bus leaves for the first brewery at 2:45 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Tour is from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Pourhouse Party Bus
When you're headed to a birthday party, a wedding, or some other special event, the event itself is usually more memorable than the trip there. That all changes when you hitch a ride in a party bus. Aboard its fleet of flashy rides, the Pourhouse Partybus whisks you around town in style. Every bus comes equipped with a concierge and a whole bunch of bells and whistles you won't find in most other vehicles. Read on for some of the amenities.
- Get the party started: state-of-the-art sound and lighting turns each bus into a night club on wheels
- Hit the dance floor: each bus is kitted out with hardwood floors and all-leather interiors
- Saturday Night Fever: check out your best dance moves in the mirrored ceilings
- Kick back and relax: watch movies on LCD flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Mobile karaoke: auxiliary audio inputs and wireless microphones let folks delivery toasts or get in a little karaoke
- Pièce de résistance: fog machines add the finishing touches, transforming the limos into party machines