All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· January 23, 2017
· January 2, 2017
What You'll Get
- NYE Party Dessert Buffet w/chocolate fountain ticket
- All-you-can-drink NYE Party Ticket
- All-you-can-drink & Dessert Buffet Combo NYE Ticket
- Click here for more info
The Prohibition Era NYE Party at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
The Roaring ’20s come roaring into the House of Blues for a New Year’s Eve bash packed with dapper dans, flappers flapping, and Gatsby’s having a great time. Here’s what you get from this throwback celebration that summons the era of swinging jazz and forbidden hooch:
- The Details: The soiree starts at 4 p.m., and keeps rolling until 1 a.m. with jumping, jiving, and wailing performance from Chuck E. Bumps
- The Food: The Dessert Buffet Menu (9 p.m.–12 a.m.) includes cupcakes, Cracker Jack, cranberry bliss bars, oatmeal cream pies, HoHo’s, and more. There’s also a chocolate fountain with fruit , cake, bacon, pretzels, and marshmallows for dipping.
- The Drinks: Those with all-you-can-drink tickets (9 p.m.–12 a.m.) enjoy an endless supply of well liquor, house wine, and domestic beers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable on day of purchase only. Valid for all ages; must be 21 or older and show valid ID for all you can drink option. AYCD pass includes: Well liquor, house wine, and domestic beers Dessert buffet includes: Chocolate Fountain—Fruit, Cake, Bacon, Pretzels and Marshmallows for dipping Copycat Dessert Buffet—Cupcakes, Cracker Jack, Cranberry Bliss Bars, Oatmeal Crème Pie, HoHo’s Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.